The Golf Psychology Coaching Certificate
This online course has been developed for golf teaching professionals and other committed individuals* to further equip their coaching skills when working with players of all standards. It is based on twenty years experience of research and consultancy in golf psychology. Taking on average 25 hours to complete, the course delivers a framework in which to improve the learning, performance and enjoyment of golf; and contains the core mental skills and techniques, written in an understandable and useable style with practical activities for the coach to use. It is the only course of its type available in Europe and is recognised by the PGA of GB&I as part of their member education programme, and is an approved education programme of the PGAs of Europe. You will not find a more comprehensive Golf Psychology Coaching Course.
* whilst this is a PGA Approved course, enrolment is available for non-PGA members
10 Great Reasons to Enrol
- Become a coach/practitioner of the mental game
- Increase your coaching skills and impact on players
- Obtain a Golf Psychology Coaching Certificate
- Get Maximum *PGA CPD points – 130
- Part of the PGA of GB&I Member Education Programme & a PGAs of Europe Approved Education Programme
- Avoid travel costs and time away from your home and business
- Study at your own pace, in your own time, and apply the skills with your golfers
- Written & tutored by the UK’s leading golf psychologist
- Endorsed by tour players & England’s top coaches
- Supported by National Governing Bodies in golf
*These points are only awarded by the PGA of GB & I to their members.
to read more about what you will learn in the course about assessing players mental skills, increasing their motivation, developing their confidence and focus, and managing any negative thoughts and behaviours on and off the course.